Skip to content
- Regular brushing will prolong felt hat life, use a hat brush or a brush with softer bristles, try to avoid nylon brushes, as the bristles may be too abrasive for the delicate surface of the hat
- A piece of sticky tape is handy for removing any hair of fluffs
- A specially formulated hat cleaner is for any smudges or stains
- For a grease stain, rub a little starch or flower into the stain and then brush it off
- Always place your hat upside down on the crown and not resting on its brim
- For extended storage, usa hat box that will support both the crown and the brim and keep it in a cool, dry location.
- Beware of heat and moisture